Saturday, November 7, 2009

I officially hate shopping for clothes!

I went shopping tonight for new clothes. It was a hopeless situation. All of the sales clerks were 12 years old, the clothes are ugly, and I can't determine what is cute anymore. Seriously, I asked random people if items were cute. They felt sorry for me and gave me their opinions. I think I heard whispers as they walked away. Things like, "that's so sad that she can't tell what is cute." When did I get so old? Geez.

Maybe I will ask friends to just take my money with them the next time they shop and bring cute stuff home to me. For instance, one of the beautiful ladies in my office had on a great dress with calf-high boots thursday. She looked sensational. I think I would look like the milk maid. Funny how things look good on others, but not so much on me. When did I get so old? Geez.

Seriously, tonight I wanted to slap the sales girls as their teenage skin stayed taut and wrinkle free as they commented on my purchases. I know they mean well, but I think I hate them. No, that's too harsh. I hate their skin. Yes, it's the skin I hate. It's clearer now, I hate 20-year old skin. If you happen to have 20-year old skin, I have no use for you. Sorry, but one day you will have no use for people with 20-year old skin. Just keep living. You will see! When did I get so old? Geez.

This is my first blog. So sorry that it's about getting old.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! This is a fabulous first blog!!

    BTW, I know many 20 somethings that would gladly give up their left pinky fingers to look like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie. Keep the compliments coming.

    ReplyDelete