I have been thinking about the fine line between Fearless and Foolish. I have lots of things I want to share with you, but I have not quite fleshed out the entire article. I want the post to really be worth your while when you read it. Lots of deep things for you to consider. Should post it soon.
In the meantime, I wrote down several adjectives or other descriptive words recently as they popped into my head and I decided to look for something in my life that matched the adjectives. Some of these are just plain crazy, some are very revealing of who I am and how I think, and some will cause you to think about who you are and why you think like you do.
Here is my list:
1. Surprising -- finding gasoline prices going down instead of up!
2. Techno-surprising -- a 70 year old retiree getting his first Blackberry!
3. Updated -- New, red leather chairs for the study at home.
4. Blessed -- life-giving rain on my beautiful flowers
5. Terrifying -- the lights going out at home last night during the storm.
6. Crazy -- a 28-foot alligator with an adult deer in its mouth being killed at Lake Weiss, Ala.
7. Bookwormish -- finding the awesome book "Life's Golden Ticket." You should read it.
8. Totally fun -- finding comfortable, red, patent leather pumps in my size!
9. Funny -- jumping in fear when I mistook the log in the lake for an alligator.
10. Never Becomes Ordinary -- Seeing my sweet husband every day.
11. Warned -- a rabbit hissing at me when the puppies and I got too close.
12. Lucky find -- new eye cream with stem cells in it. Guaranteed to look 5 years younger.
13. Whoo Hoo! -- riding bikes with the nephew in West Virginia
14. Old Timey -- eating pure, golden honey with the honeycomb included in the jar
15. Representing -- great conservative candidates talking about "taking back America."
16. Small world -- running into people from Moultrie in every state I go into!!
17. Soothing -- our pastor sitting with us though Tony's knee surgery.
18. Respect -- seeing the moms and dads who give at home, at work, and in the community.
19. Free stuff -- free puppy kisses from my sweet Stretchy the Dachshund.
20. Delicious -- "chocolate stuff" at Norma Jeans in St. Simons.
21. Sneaky -- a friend planning a huge surprise trip for their 20th anniversary! Shhhh!
22. In awe -- watching honey bees pollinate the crepe myrtles.
23. Straight forward -- my sister's attack on fibromyalgia.
24. Celebrate -- the 10-year mortgage rate going down to 3.75%
25. Comfortable -- being at home surrounded by my stuff, the puppies, and the hubby.
I would do 25 more, but I will stop with these. I hope you like this blog and that you will get ready for the next blog. Please suggest to me other topics that might make for great blogs. Thanks for reading.